tisdag 14 april 2015

Inspiration

Where do you get your inspiration? I think the world around us is so full of inspiration, and it´s rather difficult to stop only consuming inspiration instead of using the inspiration and get creative... I think nature is one good source for inspiration, the city is another, people around you, the thoughts that occupy your mind and not the least Internet. Instagram never disappoints me and let me present some of my favourites. For beautiful food pictures: instagram.com/linda_lomelino/ The most fantastic apartment, I could imagine: instagram.com/annacate/ If you feel for vintage: instagram.com/emmasundh/ The hippie in me loves this page: instagram.com/for_goodluck/  Yoga: instagram.com/yoga_girl/ and photography: instagram.com/isabellnwedin/

Enjoy!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wie lautet dein Instagrammprofil? Greetings from Muristrasse! Astrid��

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hej liebe Astrid! https://instagram.com/filosofiflickan/ :)

      Radera