tisdag 7 april 2015

Five Tuesday-thoughts

After 34 years without wearing a cap very often, I finally love it. I may have been influenced by Anna, who has been very clear that I need to be dressed warm enough for winter. This cap was lost and found in Anna’s tango studio and is now used by me. 

I am in a fruit tea phase right now and Clipper is my clear favourite brand with its beautiful boxes. 

Hugs make happy and life is so much more beautiful in a relationship.

I am falling asleep on the sofa while watching movies. This hardly ever happened before and it makes me a bit scared. Either I am getting older, or I am just not used to watch movies in these cosy, and sleep provoking, sofas. 

Seagull-love. I will associate Malmö and my sabbatical with seagulls! I have heard them outside Anna’s apartment since January, I have seen them everywhere in town and now you can hear them from Håkan´s bathroom (!) at night before you go to bed and right after you wake up in the morning.  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar