fredag 29 maj 2015

Is home where I lay my head?

I have been good at waking up early these days. Today I woke up at 5.30, to drive through the forest to a small place outside Älmhult to take care of a sweet little dog. I was not good at taking pictures here, though... Maybe because I was busy with reading, almost falling asleep, counting the raindrops, listening to the trees, going for walks with Fritz and getting ready with a dress that I will wear at a party tomorrow...

I have also been reflecting on the question if home is where I lay my head. Fritz's place will be the fourth place where I stay overnight this week, and I immediately felt at home. I would say, I have done so at all places where I have been during my sabbatical. I think it is with people as with people's homes: if we connect, then I quickly take them to my heart. 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar