lördag 9 maj 2015

Black & white and everything in between

I know I can be categorical, but, believe me or not, there are also many situations when I try to see all the grey colours in between. And all the colourful colours too. Like this evening when me and Anna went to a concert with Deva Premal and Miten, singing mantra music. I am not very much into new age, but I love mantra music and I loved being at this concert. I also think it´s not only about being open for new things, but also a lot about balance. After a phase of practising hard for a run, I may have the need of spending every evening in my sofa reading books, far away from the trails. I can also appreciate going to the restaurant for some really good food, but the next evening, I can appreciate staying at home for yogurt and müsli just as much. I also surprised myself with buying Dr Martens the other day. Yes, I use to be more into the romantic and feminine style, but sometimes it just feels so good to be cool, and here they are, my new red boots.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar