torsdag 11 juni 2015

The bookworm in me

May I give you some inspiration for the hammock? Here is the literature which I brought with me to Åstol. To start from the bottom: "Djurens rike" - a wonderful adult colouring book. "20 sätt att rita en katt och 44 andra fantastiska djur" - a great sketchbook with 20 ways to draw a cat and 44 other animals. "Craft-a-doodle" is a book with creative exercises and was a goodbye-gift from Nina when I left Switzerland. "Mein Buch für alle Tage" - I love this sweet little book. Thank you Aniela! "Strengthsfinder" has not been read yet, so it will come with me to Croatia. "Vi" / "Us" by David Nicolls is a sweet and fun novel about a family, their crises and their last weeks together on a trip through Europe. A feel good story. Then we have "Egenmäktigt förfarande", a Swedish book about love, passion, hope and about how much we want to give of ourselves. I think you will recognise yourself in this book. At least I did so, and I hope I will not be in Esther´s situation again. "Definitionen av liv" / "A constellation of vital phenomena". This is what I am reading right now, so I can´t really say anything yet. Now I leave you for my hammock. Ciao ciao!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar